Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 27, 2011

AIM Preso

Today I presented and took part in an AIM Supplement and Nutrition meeting/seminar.  For those of you who know me, you know that the AIM products play such a huge role in my life.  This took part in Federal Way, where Bob and Sue Celski, parents of J.R. Celski (the 2010 short track speed skater medalist) put it on.

J.R. speaking about his injury that had he not been nutritionally stocked, would not had recovered and won the Olympic medals!  These are the same products Sophia and I are using!
The amazing Rose Bird.  This woman is the definition of good health and I plan on looking like this woman when I'm 70 years old too :)  She's talking about the importance of detoxing with the Fiberblend and Nourishing with the BarleyLife!
Some of my family, friends and clients before it got started.  I have a wonderful support system :)  xxooxx
Me!  I talked about the importance of Fiber and how it changed my life and also talked about the importance of good nutrition when pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment