Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm not just "all belly" anymore.....

Since my growing belly, my clothing has really consisted of yoga pants, stretch pants, baggy long shirts and things of that nature.  On Thursday, I decided to "dress cute" and put on some jeans and a cute sweater.  After trying on 3 pairs of jeans that didn't quite fit over my thighs or butt, I went for my "bigger/stretch" jeans.  Still feeling pretty confident, I opted for the "hair tie around the button" method to keep my jeans on.  I went to work and only about 2 hours later, the jeans were digging into my belly and cutting off the circulation in my thighs....that was it, I WAS GOING TO TARGET to change!!!  Maybe this was a sign that I'm not going to make it through my pregnancy without maternity clothes....haha.  This is what I bought:

Awww...So so cozy......no more jeans for me!  Can't you tell how happy I am to be wearing sweats :)  Happy Mama!
This is me with my New Cozy Maternity Sweat Suit!  BTW, this is my office :)  My family always makes fun of me because I have always worn matching jump suits or sweats......well, its back!  My mom calls me Sporty Spice.

1 comment: