Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 20, 2011

29 weeks-Weighing in at a whopping 2 1/2 pounds!!!

Here's how my Little Sophia is growing right now.....

"Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron."

Sophia, you are so blessed......I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again :)  You and I are so incredibly blessed to have your Daddy in our lives!  I'm sure sometimes he wishes he could just relax and do more "guy things," but instead he spends time with his girls!  He loves us so so much and never hesitates to show it, not only with his words, but with his actions.  He does so much and has been so involved in every single part of you coming into this world!  He talks to you everyday (I'm sure you know his voice by now), puts your nursery together, would not even think about missing a midwife appointment and runs 2 business' to provide the best for us.  He is remarkable in every way you are going to love him like crazy, as I do!!!

Sophia's room so far......no bedding yet, but we hung the plaques we purchased.  My sister bought her this vintage yellow dress, so adorable!  She probably won't fit it though until she's about 3 years.
 Something I made to set on her dresser.
 Zues just chillin'





1 comment: