Let the countdown begin!!!! I know I say this every week, but HOLY MOLY this is going by fast! I can't wait to meet my baby girl :) Zach and I set up her adorable furniture today in her nursery.....it made me feel so happy and emotional. It was a wonderful Sunday morning with the "3" of us......plus GiGi and Zeus of course! After we finished rearranging Sophia's room, Z and I sat down on the chair/glider we bought and just rested together for about 45 minutes while listening to music and cuddling....it was so perfect. Few words were spoken, because I think both of us were just taking everything in: we just sat in Sophia's room imagining how our lives are about to change. I kept starring at the changing table/dresser thinking of how many diapers I will be changing and then I would glance at her crib and imagine myself pulling her out when she wakes up from a nap. I'm so excited to meet her!!!
In Sophia's room sitting on the glider....GiGi resting on my belly :)
Then she fell asleep......my other baby girl
"This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle."
So cute! Grady does the same thing with my belly! :)
ReplyDelete