Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 5, 2011

How I'm Doing.,....

  • How far along? Just about 27 weeks!
  • How big is Sophia? around 2 pounds
  • Weight gain? Depending on the day, what I have recently eaten, etc. etc. etc. We're up 21 pounds from pre-pregnancy
  • Maternity clothes? Bought my first maternity outfit this week!  So comfy....it may be sweats from here on out, because I HATE and i mean HATE the feeling of tight clothes.  My shirts I have will probably work, but I made need to invest in more pants to fit the badunk and thighs :)
  • Stretchmarks? Nada so far and crossing my fingers it stays that way!
  • Sleep? Decent ... some nights are better than others.  I still wake up to pee at least 3 or 4 times and I toss and turn throughout the entire night because my lower back and hips hurt a little.  I feel I'm well rested though and not tired during the day.
  • Movement? LOTS....especially when I lay down for the night and when I wake up
  • Food cravings? Not really....eating my normal diet for the most part
  • Bellybutton? oh its getting tighter and smaller and looks like its about to burst
  • Labor signs?  Braxton-Hicks contractions and some  lovely nipple leakage from one boob...yes, one boob
  • What I miss? Vino, margaritas and weight lifting
  • Weekly wisdom? The advice from current moms is priceless!  I love talking BABIES and getting different opinions.
  • Milestones? Just bought Sophia's bedroom furniture....pictures to come, its adorable!  And starting our 6 week birthing classes :)

2 comments:

  1. I recommend maternity leggings from Target if you haven't already bought some - they are my favorite! I wore holes in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get them then! Good luck tomorrow Caitlin!!! You're in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete