Mommy is 33 weeks pregnant with baby sister! I want her "out," so we can play.
Started it off with Christmas at the Firs Retirement Center with Grandma and Grandpa McCormick and Family!
All the grown ups playing BINGO!
My second cousin Grace
Mommy's Aunt Terry and cousin Pooh Bear :)
Me with second cousin Ashlyn. I refused to wear those uncomfortable tights Mommy was trying to put on me, so we compromised with baby sister Khloe's "dress" socks. I decided not to wear shoes either. I also sneaked some chocolate covered pretzels and a croissant behind Mommy's back.....all the food was just at my height.
Next came Christmas Eve at Nana and Papa's house.
Auntie Kat and Daddy competing in the annual "Mario Cart" tournament. Daddy won the whole thing......again.
I received a lot of special presents! My favorite presents were my doll house and pink car from Nana and Papa.
New golf set from Daddy. And a baby doll from Yia Yia with a high chair so I can feed my baby while mama feeds baby sister when she gets here.
Santa showed up. I was not happy about it. He brought me a pup. I fell asleep with Nana right after he left for a loooooonnng nap.
Grandpa Jon and the fam drove thru town, so we went out to lunch with them the next day. Then Uncle Critter downloaded some fun new games on his IPad for me.
Mommy wanted me to model one of my new Christmas outfits that YiaYia Allison and Papou sent me, but I've had a loooong week and just want to play with all my new toys!












No comments:
Post a Comment