I have been getting last minute appointments taken care of, like my hair and eyebrows done. I started putting together my birth house bag. I made a "schedule" for Sophia for whoever ends of taking her while I'm giving birth (the plan is Yia Yia). My mom has been an enormous help! She organized all of Khloe's clothes, organized the girls room, guest bedroom closet, hall closet and much more. She makes my life so much less stressful :)
Other than that, I am sleeping and resting A LOT. I recently started getting A LOT of pressure down south. I was told to take it easy and try to lessen the amount of times I carry Sophia :( After following the orders, the pressure lessened up a little. It's so hard to just relax when you are a "do-er." I nap almost daily with Sophia.....it feels so good to lay down with my baby and pass out. It gets me through the rest of the day.
The birth assistant listening to the heart beat. This picture is so amazing....if you look closely, you can see Khloe's bottom poking out on my right side :) She moves all the time! She is also head down.
Listening to the heart beat with the dopler!
Sophia had to measure mommy's belly :) Such a big helper! My belly took on the shape of a perfect basketball again.....just like with Sophia.
Sophia's turn to measure her belly.
Carolee, my lovely midwife double checking everything.
KHLOE, we are so thrilled to meet you!!! Keep growing my sweet angel until you are ready to come out! The thought of holding you in my arms in such a short time makes me cry happy tears! Your mommy and daddy love you so very much!
In Sophia Land:
Sophia, you are such a joy to your dad and I! We oftentimes look at each other and smile because of how sweet and funny you are. You make us laugh constantly! You said your first "4 consecutive words." Daddy started singing the happy birthday song. (you love when mommy and daddy sing). A few minutes later, you were off in your own little world changing your babies diaper and sang the words "happy birthday to you." Your daddy and I just smiled with wide eyes! Even though daddy has to work a lot, it seems as though the Lord saves many special moments for both of us to capture :)
You have fun putting on your socks, shoes, pants and mommy's t-shirts. You get very frustrated when things don't go your way. You have mastered going up and down stairs like a big girl, but it still makes mommy nervous.
feeding your baby
riding in your car with neighbor friend, Fia
new shades
BFF Aria

No comments:
Post a Comment