I am so thankful for so much this year! I honestly cannot believe how blessed I am.
Me with my sweet girl(s)
helloooo big belly! my dad, aka "papa"
Guncle tackling Uncle Chris. This is what happens when you grow up in a household with boys :)
break time with Guncle and Daddy
After dinner just hanging around. Zach thrives off of teaching everyone about the latest technology :)
Nana and YiaYia
Our pretty table
Tradition for Zach to cut the turkey--he used an electric knife this year and got a little excited
special time with auntie "kat" while looking at the black friday ads
Uncle Chris and Zach preparing the turkey
Goofy girl wearing Auntie KT's slippers
naptime with Nana
Grams and Gramps stopped by!
Sophia's outfit for the day. I bought a super cute skirt/sweater, but when we put the skirt on, it was way too big, so she wore this instead.
Oh my gosh...look at your belly. How cute are you?!
ReplyDeleteat first i thought Zach was decked out in a garbage bag poncho preparing the turkey in the pic of 'Uncle Chris and Zach preparing the turkey'...I thought, Wow, he really is getting in to it, then I realised it was cheesecloth draped on his shoulder, lol. and yes, look at your belly! you are super cute! Love to all!
ReplyDelete