Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Midwife Appointment

We (Sophia and I) met with the wonderful Constance and one of the interns today.  I always feel so giddy after I leave my appointments :)

Stats:
-weight is 152.6 (up 30.6 pounds)
-belly measuring 32 inches
-no line on my tummy this time around....with Sophia, the line was pretty dark and stayed on me a good year after I had her.
-blood pressure normal
-my skin is clear!!!  yahoo!
-Khloe was moving like crazy!!!   Constance kept talking to her laughing at how much she was moving :)  As I was laying down, you could see her move from side to side.  Her heart rate was in the 140's.

Sophia continually points to my belly and says, "out!"  And she has already named one of her dolls and her pup Khloe.:)


Seriously, Sophia is so darn cute!  When Constance said, "let's hear that sweet heartbeat," Sophia quickly took off her shirt and lied down on the couch :)  We all knew SHE wanted to get her belly checked.  So here is the Intern measuring Sophia's belly and listening for the heartbeat :)  I can't get enough of this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment