Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Shower #2

Emotional, blessed......I felt like I was floating :)

Auntie Taryn (with the help of Uncle Chris) threw Sophia and I this beautiful shower.  I had friends come up from Portland and down from North of Seattle.  It was a wonderful weekend!  Thank you to everyone!!!


 Chef Christopher.....me eating one of my favs--bbq lamb with a mint reduction!
 Auntie Tar-Bear
 Presents!!!  Auntie Allison sewed on her own little pieces of love to vintage onesies :)
 Auntie Carmer helping with gifts!
*Auntie Rarg, me and Sophia*
 Auntie Denise made Sophia these beautiful bird houses and shelf for her nursery....I balled!
 My Oly Girls!  xo
 Lovely Heather :)
 Probably my fav!  Parmesan crusted bowls with a ensalata mista!  I couldn't stop eating these :)
 Lil' birdy cup cakes.....made with coconut milk and toasted coconut....YUM!

My Sissy's......oh how I love you so!  Sophia is going to be so spoiled and blessed by these girls!
 

2 comments:

  1. so.much.fun! I love you kristine & sophia! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a blast! Wish we could of been there!

    ReplyDelete