Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

How I'm Doing.,....

How far along? 36 weeks baby!

Total weight gain: oh, you know....33 pounds and some :)  People say I'm "all belly" but honestly, I must hide it well because that is not the case

Maternity clothes? I pretty much go back-n-forth between 3 outfits, because not much fits.  My favorite PINK sweatpants are a staple on the weekends and when I get home from work.....I actually just bought another pair in a larger size because of my growing butt!

Stretch marks? Nada

Sleep: If you follow my blog, you know how sleep has been going...Sleep?  What's that?  No, actually I'm sleeping, but very sporadically.  Between naps and trying to sleep at night, I'm getting enough though.  I have woken up with the WORST cramp in my calf 2 times now...I seriously have to breathe through it, and then they hurt in the morning....so weird.

Best moment this week: So many!  Finishing the nursery and checking things off my list of things to do.  I ALWAYS love feeling my lil' girls kicks and rolls :)

Movement: Her movements are much slower, because she is a lot bigger now.  Zach was laying on my belly singing to Sophia yesterday and she kicked his head.....so cute!

Food cravings: Honestly, I eat ALL the time....its like I have a bottomless pit or something. So my new favorite thing to eat for a snack is a ripe banana dipped in peanut butter then dipped in shredded coconut....SO GOOD and I eat it just about daily :)  It's very filling too.

Symptoms:  I squeezed my boobies the other day when I got out of the shower and colostrum came out.....crazy!  (maybe this is TMI :)).  I'm so intrigued with all of the changes my body is going through.  I know Sophia is growing not only because I continue to gain weight, but because I can literally feel my insides expanding.  It's like I'm a teenager going through a major growth spurt.

Labor Signs: I pee all the time, but I have been throughout my entire pregnancy.  When I walk, I get contractions.  Other than that, not really.  I'm definitely nesting!

Belly Button in or out? Still IN, but very stretched :)

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, working out and feeling sexy for my hubby.  He tells me all the time how beautiful I am, but I'm definitely not feeling it these days.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Sophia!  I can already tell these next 4 weeks are going to drag.....I'm done being pregnant, but need to be patient  :)  And I get to see my midwifes weekly until she is born.  Also, we got our belly pics taken last week, so I can't wait to see them......pics to come.

Weekly Wisdom: I never learned how to breath in my birthing class......is this a problem ???? :)  I think I'm asking for some wisdom here.....

Thoughts:  Sometimes I get anxious thinking about what is to come, but overall I'm very calm and ready.  I'm ready for the next chapter of our lives to begin!

1 comment:

  1. We took the same class as you did and that was one thing I wished they would of focused on more was what to do while in labor! During labor I did try to take really big breaths and center myself inbetween each contraction and save all my energy for pushing time! You will do amazing though and the midwive, birth assistant, and of course Zach will help you with all of this! Just think each contraction if one step closer to Sophia!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete