It's a waiting game now. All I do is think about the day I'm going to meet my precious girl. I really hope she arrives a little early or near her due date, and not 10 days late, but only God knows when we will get to finally meet face to face. I'm just so so anxious!
I'm going into my last "official" work week, however, it is a VERY SLOW and mellow week for me. Some people think I'm crazy for still working, but when you have your own business, you never really get time off :( I love what I do though and wouldn't change anything about it! I think its been good for me, because I'm staying really busy and trying to stay active.....but not too busy. :)
38 weeks~
Last minute, had to run to Kohl's to find a dress that fit for a wedding we went to on Saturday......such a rip off! I could of bought this dress at Ross for $9.99, but because its "maternity," they put a price of $52 on it.....that's what I get for waiting til the day of.
Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If she's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If she's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time she's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after she's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)
Went to Arts Walk this week
Had beautiful weather this week.....mom and dad are trying to get their one-on-one time in. xo
Went to a wedding.......Dad eating the chocolate "favor" BEFORE dinner....typical.
I couldn't dance because my feet were hurting and swollen.....it was KILLING me to not dance :( That's my favorite part about weddings.....
Went to Arts Walk this week
Had beautiful weather this week.....mom and dad are trying to get their one-on-one time in. xo
Went to a wedding.......Dad eating the chocolate "favor" BEFORE dinner....typical.
I couldn't dance because my feet were hurting and swollen.....it was KILLING me to not dance :( That's my favorite part about weddings.....

Hey Kristine! I just saw you asked about the Moby wrap...it's pretty easy to use. Isaiah only liked it the first 2 weeks because by then he was almost 9 lbs so by then he was about ready for the Bjorne (whic he prefers). I also didn't do too much walking until 3 weeks - I was so nervous taking him out!
ReplyDeleteYou are stinkin cute!!! I can't believe she will be here in a couple of weeks! Let me know if you need anything!! XOXO
ReplyDelete