Kayla is one of my best friends (Jen) baby girl (my unofficial niece)! I absolutely love her! She turned one this week, and two of my other BF's (Denise and Allison) came up from Portland for the par-tay! I get fed in so many ways when the 4 of us are together. We laugh until we cry, reminisce, have wonderful talks and enjoy good food and wine (not me this time). These 3 girls are definitely going to be a huge part of Sophia's life and I can't wait for them to meet.
Denise and Allison
Lil' Miss Kayla Jean digging into to her b-day cake, which I have to say is made of banana's, organic ingredients and NO extra sugar....Ya! for healthy babies :)
My friend Sam and I are only 2 weeks apart.
Some of the Dad's enjoying the festivities.....My hubby, Reid (Sam's hubby) and Matt (Jen's hubby)
Oly girls! Kayla, Allison, me, Jen, Denise and Hadley
Meet the Parents :)
great pics! it was so wonderful to see you and your growing baby bump! you look beautiful as ever and it's so nice to see you having such a happy pregnancy! I love you kristine!!!
ReplyDelete