How far along? 23 weeks and a few days
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds....all belly and some good water retention....my rings are a tad bit tight.
Maternity Clothes: Nada! Hopefully there will not be a need for them, especially if I just keep to the baggy/larger clothes.
Baby’s Size: About the length of a mango and weights a little over 1 pound.
Movement: All the time! I absolutely LOVE feeling her move! I can't tell whether she is kicking, punching, hiccuping, etc. I'm guessing that will come with time. She sometimes moves at the most inconvenient times like when I'm in a yoga class, when I'm meeting with clients, and when Zach and I are......well, you know. :)
Sleep: Sleeping much better! Putting a pillow in-between my legs is helping my hips and lower back feel better.
Symptoms: Still struggling with these stupid blemishes on my face. Nothing much to complain about, everything is going great!
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds....all belly and some good water retention....my rings are a tad bit tight.
Maternity Clothes: Nada! Hopefully there will not be a need for them, especially if I just keep to the baggy/larger clothes.
Baby’s Size: About the length of a mango and weights a little over 1 pound.
Movement: All the time! I absolutely LOVE feeling her move! I can't tell whether she is kicking, punching, hiccuping, etc. I'm guessing that will come with time. She sometimes moves at the most inconvenient times like when I'm in a yoga class, when I'm meeting with clients, and when Zach and I are......well, you know. :)
Sleep: Sleeping much better! Putting a pillow in-between my legs is helping my hips and lower back feel better.
Symptoms: Still struggling with these stupid blemishes on my face. Nothing much to complain about, everything is going great!
Best Moments this week: Feeling Sophia kick all of the time is the best! We signed up for our 1 day birthing class, but I'm still debating on signing us up for the 6 week class instead????
Food Cravings: Valencia oranges and pink grapefruit!!! EVERYDAY!!!! Yum, so so good :)
What I am Looking forward to: Two of my BF's coming up from Portland this weekend! Getting Sophia's nursery ready!
Goal this week: To start registering, because many people are asking :)
We did the six week course with Stacey, she is a student at Around the Circle (or was) and loved it! A lot of info!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you and the baby bump this weekend! wooooooooo! :D
ReplyDelete