Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Starting to get Chubby...

Today, one of my young clients said, "wow--you're starting to show."  OK, so its official, my belly is starting to grow.  Sometimes I wonder if people are wondering if I have a beer gut or not :) 


When Zach was taking these pictures, ONE-he wouldn't stop making me laugh and TWO-he wouldn't stop blinding me with the flash, which is why I look high....


I can really tell in this angle that my belly is growing!  I've officially gained 7 pounds already--not sure if this is water retention, because my eating habits have changed or if its just normal....either way, big belly here I come! 
Sometimes I still don't believe that I'm pregnant and carrying a child inside of me, but every time I see the ultrasound picture, I cry, knowing that a beautiful being is inside of me and that Zach and I created it together.  I often wonder what it's going to look like, what its personality traits from both Zach and I are going to be, what will its first word be....the questions are endless.  I love this baby so much already and can't wait to meet him/her!!!

"Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two -- nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming."

1 comment:

  1. Love your mini bump! I also wondered at that stage whether people thought I just had a way too fun of a summer with too many beers! You look amazing thought!

    ReplyDelete