We are definately going to find out whether its a lil' girl or boy, because we are SO SO excited and we are both planners :) Gotta get that nursery perfect!
Zach and I are flying down to Reno in early December to see his family. His aunt and uncle own a radiology company and said we could find out then, so we may just do that....
I have no idea what we are having.....a lot of people say that you are supposed to have a "feeling," but I don't think I do. At first I felt I was having a boy, but now I'm not sure. Carmen thinks its a girl. Denise thinks a boy. Random people that don't even know me said its a boy.....So let's take a poll: WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I didn't have any feeling either but was very happy to see those two lines pointing to a girl! I will have to wait to see your belly on Saturday to make my guess :)
ReplyDeleteBOY! :D
ReplyDeletewell my mommy once said she noticed how she grew wider when she was preggers with both my sister and i and she grew more out in front when she was pregnant with joey and christopher. if that helps at all :) haha
ReplyDelete