Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

From the Daddy 2 B


I know that my lovely wife has a great blog going for the newest addition to our family, however, I will be giving updates from time to time as well.  The last two weeks have been AMAZING.  From hearing the heartbeat for the first time to our first ultrasound, the emotions have been running wild, at least for me :).  When I sit back and think about what it means to be having a child, I can't help but feel emotional.  After seven and a half years, Kristine and I are finally embarking on this wonderful journey together.  I know our relationship is stronger than ever and we are both so excited to start growing our family.  Joy, excitement, angst and at times fear, I am sure are all normal emotions to be having during this time but overall, the number one emotion I seem to have is gratefulness.  Every day I thank God for such an amazing blessing!  I am absolutely dumbfounded by the creativeness of our Creator.  The childbearing/birthing process is truly a miracle and a testament to His awesomeness.  I can't wait to be a dad and with each passing week the excitement grows.  Stay tuned for more "tummy tunnel" updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment