For some reason, I predicted that Khloe would be a week early like Sophia. What was I thinking? That I can predict pregnancy/labor dates? If anything, this pregnancy has taught me that every pregnancy is different, every labor (I'm assuming) is so different, and most importantly, every child is different. I wonder if this is foreshadowing to Khloe's personality: laid back, predictable, not in a hurry, easy going. Unlike Sophia who was early: strong willed, determined, always on a mission. Soon we will know! No matter her personality, we love every single part about her and know God has created her exactly the way she is supposed to be.
How I'm Doing:
How far along? 2 days from exactly 40 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: around 40 pounds
Maternity Clothes: um ya. I pretty much rotate back in forth with the 2 pregnancy sweat pants that i own. I also have 2 maternity shirts I wear as well. Yep, I wear the same thing pretty much every day. I had to buy larger undies because of the growing booty.
Baby Size: midwives think she is between 7 and 8 pounds. (at last weeks appointment)
Movement: Yes. I can feel that she has dropped because I can breathe better and pee for longer than 2 seconds.
Sleep: still not great. I'm very uncomfortable and still getting up to pee every couple of hours. I toss and turn literally all night. I swear I will sleep better with a newborn :)
Symptoms: I'm feeling so much better!!! BEsides just being huge and uncomfortable, I have had more energy in the last week than I have had for the past 9 months.
Symptoms: I'm feeling so much better!!! BEsides just being huge and uncomfortable, I have had more energy in the last week than I have had for the past 9 months.
Reading: I'm not reading anything right now. I have been addicted to Pinterest lately :)
Best moments of the week: Realizing I'm READY to birth Khloe! I have had some fear/anxiety about giving birth again, because I know what is to come. I'm so grateful the Lord is in control and knows exactly the perfect timing of her arrival. That said, I was NOT ready to have her last week. I don't think I was mentally ready, even though I "wanted" to have her early. God knew that it wasn't time yet, because NOW I have a wonderful peace about giving birth. I'm actually excited to give birth and am anticipating going through the labor experience again.
Food Cravings: I have had to eat very bland foods lately, because my heartburn/indigestion set in again. As long as I eat carefully, I'm fine. I actually bought a box of cereal the other day. I can't remember the last time I bought cereal. Man was it good! Lot's of fruit (pineapple, frozen cherries, grapefruit).
What I am Looking forward to: Meeting baby Khloe of course!
39 1/2 weeks wearing my "every other day outfit" feeling frisky and added a scarf :)
Zach's Thurston County Young Business Group threw him a baby shower and spoiled Khloe with gifts! So sweet :)
Can't get enough of those sleeping pics! She loves to have "paint" on her nails.
Their new Saturday morning ritual: daddy/daughter date in the hot tub. They are starting swimming lessons at the Valley soon :)
Daddy blowing kisses on her neck. Her laugh is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world to us!
Every day I make our bed, then a few minutes later, I find Sophia laying in it.....can't get enough of her silliness :)
Best gift EVER from Auntie Kat. KT made this from scratch....its a life size ruler to measure the growth of our girls! Then we can take it when we move someday. So special :)

No comments:
Post a Comment