She asked if I wanted to get a cervical exam. Of course I did! I wanted to know what, if anything is happening :)
I am 2 centimeters dialated, 50 percent effaced and Khloe is in the "perfect" position to come out. She said that everything is "perfect." No need to rush anything, she is growing more and more each minute she is in me. If I go to 41 weeks, different steps will be taken, but lets hope not! She also felt Khloe's head :) Oh, it makes me giddy--we are so so close!!!! "Birth is God's time. It can't be rushed or programmed to suit anyone's clock."
I found an amazing blog called "Scriptural Encouragement for Preparing and Giving Birth"
Here is just one of many exerts from this mama's blog:
Preparing for Birth
I find more often than not, that many mothers experience fear about going through labor. We may fear the pain, or we may fear complications. It is extremely beneficial to mediate on these Scriptures to help conquer those fears. Truth be told, where fear exists there is more risk of complications. Fear tenses our bodies and makes it very difficult to relax…an important detail in allowing our baby to progress down the birth channel. I encourage you to take any fear directly to the Lord and cast it at His feet.
Philippians 4:6-7 – “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (NLT)
2 Cor. 12:9 - “My grace is enough; it is all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become!” (NLT)
Khloe our Gift from God
I give thanks to You alone
Who sits on the throne
To loan me this precious gift
And to call it my own.
Who sits on the throne
To loan me this precious gift
And to call it my own.
May I always see, Lord
In every waking hour,
Your majesty and grace
In this delicate flower.
In every waking hour,
Your majesty and grace
In this delicate flower.
Help me, O God,
To guide and preserve,
This wonderful blessing
to love and to serve.
To guide and preserve,
This wonderful blessing
to love and to serve.

No comments:
Post a Comment