Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2013

38 Weeks: Let the waiting begin

As anxious as I am to meet Khloe and not be pregnant any longer, I am content waiting because I have Sophia to spend my time with :)  There is nothing more distracting than a toddler!  I am feeling a lot better.  A LOT! Khloe must have dropped quite a bit because I don't have as much pressure anymore, which means I can do more, which makes me feel human again.  I have been filling my time with little projects that I won't have time for in the weeks to come as well as keeping my household somewhat under control.

Zach continues to say that this is all going by so fast.  I asked, "what, this pregnancy?"  He said, "no, all of it.  pregnancy, Sophia growing up, life."  He is so right.  It seems like just the other day, it was just the two of us trying to figure out our lives.

Sophia is all about babies right now!  She puts her hand on my belly and says "boom boom" to mimick the heart beat.  She also constantly tells my belly "out!"  She is also a talking machine.  Daddy and I love hearing her voice~

 Midwife Appointment with Constance



Went on a date night with our neighbors.  We went to Swing Bar for drinks then Ramblin Jacks for dinner.

Me:  "my love, I need a belly picture."
Zach:  "right here, right now?"
Me:  "yes, otherwise I will forget."

Next thing I know, he is blinding me with the flash and took this picture.......seriously, the flash almost gave me a headache.



Me:  "no, I have to stand up for the picture so you can see my belly."
Zach:  "trust me, you can see it in this picture."
Me:  "Zachary!


 Sophia smiles on demand now....its the biggest most precious smile ever!

Loves her bath time.


Honestly, the cuteness!!!  I LOVE this girl so much!


 Here is what my little Khloe looks like :)  Getting so close!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment