Exciting news this past week: I rear ended someone. Awesome. Long story short, everyone is fine. The bummer was I had to be monitored at St. Peters hospital for 4 hours after it happened. Zach stayed with me and Nana took Sophia. We were there from 6-10pm. Zach treated us to El Sarape take out, which was a BAD idea. I paid for it with heartburn, indigestion and a horrible nights sleep :)
Sophia is just full of personality these days :) She is becoming such a beautiful young thing, not without challenges of course :) She is very attached to me, daddy and Nana. She cries hard when we leave her. She is mimicking a lot too, both words and actions. She has started saying many words with 2-4 syllables, like "oat-meal, quesa-di-lla, but-ter-fly, etc." She loves to "help, so I try to involve her in simple chores and with cooking. She is great at tearing the lettuce apart for salads.
She loves to have "paint" on her nails. She also doesn't like the sun in her face while in the car, so she wears her shades.
mama and baby love
Horrible angle of me, but had to capture this precious moment. Sophia is quite the little helper :) At midwife appointment this morning. Weighing in around 160 (up 38 pounds). Belly measuring 37 inches. Khloe is very head down and well into my pelvic bone, which is why its very difficult for me to be on my feet without getting contractions. I also can't wear anything that pushes up against my bladder/lower abdomen, otherwise I feel like I have to pee 24/7. I am SO ready to meet you baby Khloe!




AWEEEE!! You are so close!! Sorry to hear about your accident! So scary!! Can't wait to see you Thursday!!
ReplyDelete