Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2012

9 Year Anniversary

9 years with the love of my life!  Geez, you can tell in my face that I'm preggo


I layed a big one on him and he didn't want me to get my lipstick on him.....typical response....just stop trying to resist my kisses!

Zachary,

We've been married nine years today and I still get butterlfies to think that you chose me!  Thank you for daily laying your life down and choosing your family first.  There is NO one on earth I respect more than I respect you!  We were so young when we got married and didn't know the journey ahead of us....today I can not imagine my life without you.  You make me a better person in so many ways.  You are my best friend, my husband, my love!  Marrying you was the best decision I ever made!

We celebrated by going to Gardeners Restaurant downtown.  We had a special table reserved in the corner.  The service was extraordinary, the food delicious.  Everything is made in house, from the pasta noodles and all the sauces to the ice cream and desserts.  I ordered the seafood fettucini (typical pregnancy entree) and Zach had the 10 oz. sirloin.  We left completely stuffed.  We then took a stroll on the boardwalk downtown.  It was a beautiful evening.

1 comment: