Me and Kallie (my chiropractor)
(by the way, I tried to wear that cute black jacket 2 weeks ago to an auction event and could barely breathe in it while sitting down, so it had to come un-buttoned....haha)
I'll never forget the story of my birth that my mom continues to tell me. She and my dad could not get pregnant, and as soon as she got aligned and adjusted, BOOM POW ALAKAZAM---I was growing in my mama's belly!!!
So as I continue to grow this baby inside of me, I also continue to get chiropractic work done by my good friend, Dr. Kallie Moore with Moore Chiropractic. Chiro-care can help me as an expectant mother in many ways:
- may assist with dystocia (difficult labor)
- helps relieve headaches, migraines, and low back pain associated with a growing baby
- reduces the effects of intra-uterine constraint (high success rate of turning a breech, transverse, or posterior baby to normal vertex position
Kallie also had special training in pediatric adjusting as well, so my baby can benefit from chiropractic as well. Chiropractic can help babies and children with:
- Gerd
- Fuss-Cry irritability
- Colic
- Sleep disorder syndrome
- Irritable infant syndrome
- Ear infections
- Chronic constipation
- Asthma
- Allergies
- ADHD
No comments:
Post a Comment