Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nothing Like Hearing That Heartbeat

Well, at our last doctor's visit, Kristine asked me to record our baby's heartbeat, so I obliged.  It never ceases to amaze me that there is a person living inside my wife!  It is an absolute miracle and a joy to experience.  I am so thankful for this child and cannot wait for his/her arrival.  I think in many ways one can't completely understand the meaning of life until they begin to raise children.  I know it will change who I am and I pray it's only for the better.  I can only hope to become the husband and father that God created me to be and I trust Him to mold me and shape me into that man.  I can't wait for the experience of being a father and look forward to the rest of my life with this child.  Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment