Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

I woke up to this...

And had to take quite a few "second looks," because I feel like it just appeared out of nowhere.  Last night I was at my sisters house and she kept wanting to rub my lil' belly.  She told me how hard it was, so I felt it. (for some reason, I haven't really felt my belly since I've been pregnant,  so had no idea what to expect).  To my surprise, my belly is really hard...I guess I expected it to be squooshy or something :)
We've got some curvature going on here.....KT and I went to see our Dad today.  This has been the first time I've seen him since I started "showing."  Being the honest man he is, he told me "Kris, I can really tell your hormones are kicking in. You look fluffy."  Yes, my dad used the word FLUFFY.  My sister and I couldn't stop laughing, because only my dad would say that and think nothing of it...ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment