Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby #2 Food Cravings

It's so hard to eat lately and pretty much impossible for me to prepare/cook food.  I have no appetite, but am always hungry.  I am constantly thinking about food, yet food makes me want to vomit.  Pregnancy can do the weirdest things to our bodies!

My saving grace has been when people cook for me and take out!  For some reason if someone makes me food, I will eat it.

Some of my favorite cravings include:

  • Chopped Salad minus the salami, extra chicken from I'talia Restaurant on the West Side
  • Pretty much anything Thai from Lemongrass or Thai Garden (so healthy for me and baby with all the fresh veggies, coconut milk, ginger, lemongrass and fish oil)
    • Red curry with chicken and extra pineapple
    • Pad Thai Noodles
    • Singapore noodles with chicken (my favorite!)
    • Tom ca Ga Soup (a coconut milk and lemongrass based soup with a kick)
  • Ice Cream from Olympic Mountain (lemon and coconut)




No comments:

Post a Comment