Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2012

8 weeks~Seperation Anxiety~Nauseous

Baby is 8 weeks!  According to BabyCenter:  New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.

Sophia Lynn is experiencing full blown seperation anxiety and is extremely clingy to her mommy :(  She becomes very upset when I leave her, even if I run upstairs for a brief second.  She is even crying when left with her Nana, Daddy and Yia Yia.  Usually a few minutes after I leave, the art of distraction can work though.  According to the pros, the peak of seperation anxiety is 13-18 months, then it gradually fades away. 

She is saying more and more words each day!  I love watching her learn and discover new sounds!  Her highlight of 13 months (well actually she learned this at 12 months) is throwing her ball in the basket ball hoop!  Yes, she is pro!  Love my little athlete!

hiding behind the chair in mom and dads room then cooing (which lets us know that she's ready for us to look for her), one of her favorite games to play


Sophia hugging her BFF Aria.  She loves to give "lovies" to her now, its so darn cute!  She also LOVES to say the name "Awwwwea"

How I'm doing:
Nauseous-Tired-Not sleeping-Skin breaking out!  Four symptoms not to be excited about!  But the little one in my belly makes it all worth it!  I am SOOOO grateful I get to stay home.  I have been sleeping with Sophia when she naps and actually falling asleep with her when I put her to bed, then waking up around 11pm and thinking "what happened?!?"  Then I quietly move into my bed. 

One thing I am looking forward to is meeting with my midwives next week!!!!  They are so awesome!  They made my experience with Sophia so wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment