Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is over and I'm already excited to Spring Clean and get Sophia's nursery ready....OK, I know I'm a little anxious and over zealous, but this happens every year to me.  Once Christmas is over, bring on the three "S" Spring, Summer and Sophia! 

Mama got sick this past week for the first time in years.....I could tell that a cold was on the way, because my throat started to hurt.  Right away, I started taking TONS and I mean tons of BarleyLife.  I also made homemade ginger tea (its delicious) and has anti-inflammatory properties.  All you do is boil a medium piece of ginger in about 4 cups of water for about 30 minutes, yummy!  I also upped my Vitamin C by a lot and the cold went away in a couple of day, thank goodness!  I can't afford to be sick, especially during Christmas.  I'm still a little "stuffy" but feel fine.

Sophia got some adorable gifts this year from her Nana's.
 A beautiful pink blanket and cute soft clothes from Nana Gwen
Her 4th of July outfit from Nana Kathy

(by the way, both my mom and Zach's mom have decided that they will both be called "Nana," but isn't it Sophia that will decide what she wants to call them :)

21 weeks or so.....
 My stomach muscles are almost unrecognizable :(

"Sophia now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, Sophia's eyebrows and lids are present now, and her vagina has begun to form as well.



3 comments: