Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2010

How I'm Doing.,....

How far along? 20 weeks exactly!  Half way there!!!

Total Weight Gain: Today I weighed 136 so a total of 14 pounds! This seems a little high, but oh well....I've been enjoying myself :)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, however I cannot button my jeans anymore.....thank goodness for the baby bump elastic thingy that Jen gave me :) I pulled out a 10 year old long-stretchy skirt today as I was scrambling in my closet in a panic trying to get out of the house on time for work.  As long as it stretches, it works.

Baby’s Size: 13.5 centimeters (about the size of an eggplant) and measures about 1/2 a pound.


Movement:I cant feel her yet, but she was moving a lot in the ultra sound.......I can't wait to actually feel her daily!

Sleep: Ok, so the dreams are out of control.  I've never been one to remember my dreams, and I wake up with full details....they are just so random :)   I always tell Zach about them and he laughs.  My dream last night was that I was floating down the river with Britney Spears and someone else and a Tick stuck to my thumb.  I twisted it off and it left a big wound.....weird.

Symptoms:  Skin is still freaking out and weird dreams.  I don't really feel pregnant other than the fact that I have a belly now.  I bent over in the car the other day to grab my water bottle on the floor and it kind of hurt because I smooshed my belly. :)  I guess I forgot it was there.

Best Moments this week:  Finding out the sex!  Can't wait to meet her!

Food Cravings:  Fresh Strawberry and passion fruit pop-cycles from Trader Joes.

What I am Looking forward to: Christmas and my sister's birthdays!


Goal this week: To get out some Christmas decor and get a stocking for Sophia.....I usually decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I've been so busy and I've been gone every weekend.  We have Christmas at our house, so I need to get it festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment