Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 22, 2013

Khloe is 1 Month old!

Our little miss Khloe has been the biggest blessing to our family!  She seems to be easy going and content when swaddled, being held and sucking on her binky.  She is pretty long and was out of newborn clothes after a week because they were too short on her.  Everyone says she looks like Daddy with her narrow face and tanned skin.  We will see :)  Happy 1 month my love!

Sophia is such a good big sister.  She helps with everything and is quite loving towards Khloe.  The first week, she poked Khloe in the eye and she got a clogged tear duct.  I squirted some breast milk in it and it went away the next day :)-per my pediatrician.  Thank God for breast milk.


Adjusting has been good and bad for me, depending on the day.  Some days I feel like super mom and that it couldn't be easier.  Other days, I don't know what happened and I have a nervous breakdown.  I have had a tremendous amount of help since she was born, so I am incredibly thankful.  Khloe is easy....its balancing day to day things and keeping Sophia occupied and happy. I know we will have a new routine down in a month or so and it will get easier.  Until then, each day brings a new suprise :)

Sophia has been a challenge, because its no longer just the two of us.  I know its good for her, but its hard because I miss our time together too :(  On the other hand, Sophia and Daddy are two peas in a pod.  They are best friends and it makes my heart melt to see them so close.  Parenting is the best blessing in the world, and the most challenging job.  I pray every day to have patience and to remember that this is such a short time in my life and to savor these moments.

Today is a good day :) both girls are asleep and I'm enjoying a cup of tea while catching up on my blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Kristine, I hope that your days are getting better and life is seeming more normal. We would love to come and visit, but with my two I don't want to add to chaos or stress, so you let me know when would be a good time! You are a good mama and your girls are blessed to have you! Hugs - Marsha

    ReplyDelete