Khloe is just as active as Sophia was in my belly. "Active in equals active out???" That is the question......I may have 2 little busy bees on my hands :)
Honestly, I don't love being pregnant this time around. Instead, I just want my special girl to be here! It has not been enjoyable in the least bit. I'm ready to just "do the darn thing" and push this little girl out! I just don't feel myself at all. It amazes me how every pregnancy is so different. I'm doing just about everything I did with Sophia, but feel SOOOO different. I actually thought I had a kidney stone the other day because I had a horrible pinch on the right side of my belly. Turns out it was nothing. But still.....
Other than that, I'm starting to nest and get things ready. Nana came over and we went through Sophia's entire closet and organized all of the clothes into different bins. I got rid of things I know I won't use and made a list of things I would really like to have this time around. I don't know what I would do without Nana. She makes me a better mama and helps me organize my life. love you mom!
Since I am a big fan of "wearing" my babies, I ordered a sling to have my little girl nestled into me at all times. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I also want to get these wonderful swaddle blankets from a little baby shop downtown. They are so cozy! I would want to be swaddled in them :)
I have plans for the "girls" playroom too! Papa Jon is going to make a cute little house to hold an "activities" table in it. Here is the picture.
This is where we will have tea parties, color, and craft. I can't wait! I also like the lime green color of the walls and will probably just copy this picture.
In Sophia Land:
She has started to "sing" and "talk" herself to sleep at night. SO CUTE!!! Gosh, I love my girl! I also realized that if she doesn't get adequate sleep or a good nap, then she doesn't get tired and fussy....instead, she gets crazy! Literally, she gets so overstimulated that she turns into a toddler that just drank 5 energy drinks. Apparently, this is exactly how her father was as a toddler. Like father, like daughter--they are literally the same person I think :)
These were some pics taken with her cousin Grace. We had a playdate the other day. Grace is a couple years older. Sophia prefers to play with older kids. They ran around screaming and playing--so much fun! Then Sophia got overstimulated and started tackling Grace. Grace started to get annoyed and tried to ignore her :) It was too funny.
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.

No comments:
Post a Comment