Khloe Catherine Kosturos
Orient: Greek
Meaning: "green shoot"
Middle name: after her Yia Yia Gwen
Sign: Aquarius
Since daddy named Sophia, Mommy got to name Khloe. Sophia's middle name is after her mama and her Nana Kathy, so Khloe is named after the other special lady in her life. I have always liked the name Khloe and decided to spell it with a "k" because I love the letter "k" :)
Khloe is kicking A Lot lately. I love to feel her move. It reminds me how close its getting for us to meet her! I can't wait to hold her in my arms for the first time. We love you so so much baby girl! You are going to make this little family absolutely perfect and complete! xxoxox
holy tight jeans! Zach took me out for my birthday, so I put my yoga pants aside and tried to dress up. I thought I would be safe wearing my baggy jeans.....notice how these jeans are NOT baggy at all. I felt like Jlo because my butt was falling out of them :)
In Sophia land:
She gives nose kisses :) I catch her giving her dolls nose kisses all the time, so sweet! Lordy, I love this girl! She can also work my Iphone. She knows how to play videos.....she prefers her own home videos and laughs at herself :) Her laugh is one of the best sounds in the world! She also likes to "clean" with wipes. She cleans the couch, her dollies butts and the floor.
Enjoying a nice fall evening before dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment