patiently waiting....
My two precious girls! Sophia wanted to sit with me. She liked watching Robert rub the camera on my belly.
We are having another GIRL!!!! Sisters are the best! We are so incredibly happy :) Sophia is already saying "sisa" and points to my belly. We ended up booking a last minute trip to Reno because a really good family friend of the Hall/Kosturos family was taken to heaven last week. Kindra Mitchell fought cancer for the last 4 years and she finally went home to Jesus. It was a beautiful/emotional weekend. That said, I happened to be in Reno (again) when I was just about 20 weeks pregnant. Zach's uncle Robert (a Radiologist) offered to do our ultrasound again! We actually had my ultrasound appointment scheduled for Monday, the day after we got home.
My 32nd birthday was Sunday the 23rd, and I was blessed with the most wonderful present: finding out we are having another sweet baby girl! It was a last minute decision to find out. After a birthday breakfast, we headed over to Northern Nevada Hospital to find out the results! My sweet girl was very squirmy and moving around A LOT! When she finally decided to stay still for a moment, we saw the in-between the legs shot.....the umbilical cord was right in between the legs, so he couldn't tell for a few moments whether it was a girl or a boy.
Then the most wonderful words were said, "It's a GIRL." I was wiping the tears from my eyes the entire time and was so overwhelmed with JOY! Zach had the BIGGEST grin on his face :) I think he is super excited to be surrounded by all of his GIRLS :) He is such a great Daddy and Hubby! And what do you know......Zach predicted it was a girl. One of the first things Zach said when we got into the car was "well.....I have to start saving for 2 weddings now." :)
Blessed. Happy. Excited. Tutus. Matching Easter and Christmas dresses. Tea Parties. Lace and frills. Fighting over clothes. Whining. Princess dresses at Disneyland. Barbies. Dress up. Playing house. Hormones. Makeup and nail polish. Shopping for Prom dresses. Then wedding dresses. Oh my!!!
I can already see my life in the future :) And I am Super excited!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! You guys are so blessed. One more beautiful lady in your family!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDelete