Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

10 month love bug

My lil Smoosh!!! How are you two mOnths away from one year!?!?! I love watching you grow right before my eyes. You have such a beautiful personality. You are passionate, emotional and wear your heart on your sleeve. I have even seen a little bit of a hot temperament now n then. You know exactly what you want and let me know it! You also like to talk, especially first thing in the morning.  I can tell you get frustrated because you can't yet speak words.  My favorite thing is nursing you and listening to your sweet laugh. when you nurse, uou look up into my eyes and twirl my hair, rub my chest or rub the mole on my chest. It's my absolute favorite thing you do!

You are walking EVERYwhere and can now stand from sitting.  You prefer walking over crawling.

Sophia loves:
Watching baby Einstein first thing in the morning so mama can answer emails (some days she wants to play though and emails don't happen), chasing Gigi (trying to teach her not to pull on Gigi's hair), grocery shopping and sitting in the cart looking at all the different colors, watching the cars and kids go by past our front window.

I'm sad to say that I missed your 10 month photo shoot (bad mama).  With my big nutrition conference, I had a lot on my mind, so here are a few pics from this month.

 riding her pony with Gretal, her dolly

your first swim class!  You actually took the class with Dad, but mom had to fill in this one time

 walking downtown with mama.  you love to be close in the ergo

 walking

 giving your baby "lovies"

 with Yia Yia drinking your green smoothie

 story time with Aunie KT in your tent

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Loved seeing her Saturday. :) Is she a June birthday? For some reason I thought she was turning one next month. Another question...do you like the ergo? We need to buy a carrier for the next baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Loved seeing her Saturday. :) Is she a June birthday? For some reason I thought she was turning one next month. Another question...do you like the ergo? We need to buy a carrier for the next baby.

    ReplyDelete