Sunday, March 18, 2012
Breastfeeding Mama
I'm still a feeding machine. Sophia and i have it down. we are like peas and carrots, peanut butter n jelly. She eats whenever she wants. Although she is eating some solids, she prefers mamas milk. I'm trying to eat 2,500+ calories per day to keep up with high-quality milk for my baby girl. I think its an absolute miracle that a women's body can sustain a child with milk alone. God is amazing! I live on tons of fats and my favorites include coconut oil, full-fat coconut milk, Cod liver oil from Nordic naturals,grass-fed butter, avocados, salmon, and eggs. I fill in with vegetables, grass-fed beef, chicken, fish, and quinoa. I can tell a difference in my supply when I skimp on these foods. So if I drink a glass of wine or have caffeine, I drink extra water and take an extra dosage of barleylife to make sure my milk is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment