Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

8 month love bug


crawling everywhere!

view from her window. she loves to pull herself up and look out


tried to put her in her "nursy" chair for a nice sitting look


loves to laugh

loves her books....we read before naps, bed and during the day....so just about all the time

second attempt to pull off the sticker...notice the drool

playing in her crib

her baby doll she "kisses" aka bites


blowing bubbles (daddy and mommy's fav)

more bubbles.....





 showing off her teeth!


This photo shoot went a little better than her 7 month.  However, its very hard to make her sit still, but I don't blame her....there is so much for her to explore :)  And we made it about 2 seconds until she started trying to eat the "8 month" sticker.

My lil' Smoosh, I can't believe your daddy and I have been blessed with you!  You bring such joy to our family.  You are 8 months old now and you don't want to miss out on anything.  You are so beautiful and smart.  You are curious about everything and know exactly what you want.....you have been that way since you were born, just the way God created you I guess :).  You absolutely love to explore everything......I love being home with you everyday.  We literally spend 24-7 together and i wouldn't have it any other way.  You are my bestest of friends love bug!

We love you so much!  Jesus loves you!  You make a gloomy day beautiful.  Sophia, I can't wait for many adventures to come....you are my sunshine! xo

Loves:
splashing in the bath, crawling EVERYWHERE, opening and slamming shut drawers, opening every cupboard in the kitchen, chewing on anything you can get your hands on, riding in shopping carts, running around in her walker, reading, petting (aka grabbing) dogs, looking out windows, singing (listening to others sing that is:))

Not so much:
teething, wet diapers

Stats:
9 month clothes (some 12 month)
top 2 front teeth coming in (not fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment