Serious face
Smoosh
Our new life is getting into the swing of things. It's already been a month, and already I can't imagine my life without my little smoosh. (yes, we call her Smoosh, because she is so darn smooshy)....is that a word? Here are a few tid bits on what's been going on and such:
- I was less than pleased with the vitamin d drops that were prescribed by our pediatrician. I sent Zach to fill the prescription and when I read that there is CORN OIL in them.....well, lets just say I WILL not be putting it into my precious babies body. Luckily, I found a great vitamin d drop by Carlsons from The Vitamin Shoppe. You can also find it online. There is pure coconut oil in it instead of genetically modified mazola corn oil.

- I LOVE my hemp nursing pads that I found at the diaper shop downtown Oly. They are so soft and big enough for my overflow :)
- Nipple cream SAVED me, and I mean saved me. My sista bought me the most amazing nipple cream from Radiance, downtown Oly. It's made with virgin olive oil, beeswax, shea butter and calendula flower--pure bliss for those sore nips.
- Baby swings give me a break and are so worth it
- Our nursing times are priceless--when Sophia wakes up and we spend time nursing/snuggling, talking about life.....well nothing is more special to me.
- Midwifery care makes a huge difference during pregnancy, labor and postpartum ... it is individualized. I have their cell numbers and can call anytime, and trust me I have. Carolee came to our home to check on us......that's how healthcare should be!
- My baby girl is the blessing of a lifetime!
So sweet! Our pediatrician recommended carlson's baby d's - love it!
ReplyDelete