and things are getting easier and more predictable every day!
The first month was very hard because I would worry, not know why she was crying and just the newness of this beautiful being. Every mother I talk to says the same thing, which is why every mother says you don't know until you have your own. This makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only crazy one :) I have to admit that I was pretty anxious at first--not wanting to leave the house much in fear that she would cry, etc. My mom was and is my lifesaver as far as helping me out! She has run numerous errands with me and comes over to watch Sophia just to let me get things done. It's such a blessing!
I started seeing clients this week--just a few. My mom would meet me at my office and watch Sophia while I worked. I would feed in between clients.......I'm beginning to wonder if its even worth it to work right now, because all I thought about was when the appointment would be over so I could be with my baby. I love to work and I love my business, but my mind is elsewhere right now... I just want to be with my girl.
Sophia is such a ball of energy! She moves like crazy...SERIOUSLY I have never seen a baby that squirms so much! She has only been waking up once a night the past 5 nights! Let's hope this stays this way! I finally feel like myself again since I am sleeping so well!
She's so strong and loves to stand all the time
big eyes--they are still blue
her party dress for her first bridal shower
Watch dog--GiGi is so protective over her its hilarious. She follows us all over the house, even if its at 3 in the morning.
Sleeps the best in someones arms :)
My smiley girl
"stop with the pictures already mom!"
she is precious, bet you are enjoying your time with her!
ReplyDelete