Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2010

We're Pregnant!!!

So, after 7 years of people asking us "when are you going to have kids???" The time is here!  Apparently it only took us once and we are so incredible blessed to have conceived :)  I give credit to my good nutrition (being that I'm 30) and Zach gives credit to his "mightly little swimmers." He said, "the men in my family have NEVER had a problem with that."  Well, whatever the reasoning, we are so happy, blessed and excited!

The reason I even took a pregnancy test (or should I say 4) in the first place, is because I started breaking out all over my chin and Zach says' that I was very emotional--even more emotional than I normally am. :)  Then I realized my period was late. I was working that day and had to take one of my clients grocery shopping at Fred Meyer.  I arrived about 10 minutes early--ran and bought a double pack pregnancy test--off to the bathroom and took my first test.  After my appointment, I went back to my office and took the second test--meanwhile Zach was on his way to my office and I rushed him into my office and showed him the results.  He gave me the biggest hug and held me and told me "you are going to be the most amazing mother, I love you...."  Of course I cried.  When work was done, I stopped and got another "two-pack pregnancy test" from the store....this one was the most expensive one just to be sure.  :)  Went home--took both tests--confirmed for the 4th time, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

2 comments:

  1. There are not enough words to express my joy and love to both of you and to my new grand baby to-be. I love you both and I can't wait to be "Nana" to your little one. This baby will be loved by a large "village" of friends and family. Love you.......Nana Kathy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you two!!! A child couldn't ask for two better parents. Kristine, you're glowing!!
    Much love!! <3
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete