Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sophia almost 2!!! Khloe 8 weeks

Sophia is such a beautiful young girl!  She is such a lover.  She goes up to little kids she doesn't even know and hugs them.  She is also lil' miss bossy pants.  She actually "directed" me through our tea party the other day. "mommy, sit there.  drink this.  now sit here. no phone."  I can already see her being the CEO of one of daddy's companies some day :)  

She knows her colors and speaks in full sentences now.  When she is upset, she cries "MAD!"  One of our favorite things she does is tells us "daddy, hold you."  "Mommy, hold you."  Because we say, "do you want me to hold you?"  She doesn't understand "me, you, I" yet :)

She also can count and say most the alphabet :)  All of these milestones have happened in the last few months, I've just been bad about blogging them.



 Khloe's crib in the "girls room" has turned into her closet.  This is such a great picture of what my life looks like right now......hectic and chaotic :)  Sophia climbing into the crib...

 my sweet angel

 It cracks me up when I go through my pictures on my phone and find "self portraits" that Sophia took of herself.....this is the latest :)

 Kat keeping Khloe happy in the car while I workout.....oh what we do to get things done!

 Precious Khloe!  2 month photo shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment