This n' that:
*9-12 month clothes
*just started crawling forward!!!
*puts EVERYthing in her lil' mouth
*pulls herself up on her crib, the couch, etc.
My favorite thing is tickling her and hearing that beautiful laugh of hers. She smiles with her mouth open so wide, it cracks us up! She loves to drink water (or at least pretend to) from a glass or sippy cup. She uses the bottle as a teether (still won't take milk from it). She also "talks" very loud and squeals. And everytime she see's a "little person" in the store or anywhere we go, she gets really excited and starts jumping up and down and laughing.
She looks really annoyed with me in this picture, but seriously this was the only "full body" shot I could get, haha.
Still annoyed.......she wanted to bounce, not lay on tummy. Look at those lips pouting :)
Fine mom, I'm going to pull the flowers off of my headband then.....
Her favorite position as of now.....standing up. Still rockin' the chunky knees!
OK, the only decent picture I could get :) notice the moving arm. She wouldn't sit still.
Then she decided to attack the sticker.......very impatient!
Get this stupid thing off of me MOM!
I actually just started laughing at her here and gave up on the photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment