Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

this and that

Some good reads:

Vaccinated children vs. un-vaccinated children

I came across this blog a while back and really respect all the research this mama does!

Ricki Lake Delivers Maternal Health Awareness

A MUST watch!  THE GREATER GOOD looks behind the fear, hype and politics that have polarized the vaccine debate in America today. The film re-frames the emotionally charged issue and offers, for the first time, the opportunity for a rational and scientific discussion on how to create a safer and more effective vaccine program.  They aren't ANTI, but there is a REAL huge problem as to how many they are giving our too young children.

The Greater Good

Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda-Blinded By The LightNovember 10, 2011 at 6:20 AM

    Thansk so much for the shout out!! I'm so happy to see someone else trucking along this crazy road : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I love reading all of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete