Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We are in LOVE!!!!

 Look at that face!!!

Life has been crazy adjusting, sleeping, trying to remember what's night and whats daytime, not being able to move too much because I'm still recovering and just being obsessed with our new addition.  She has had nights where we don't sleep much and nights like last when she slept for almost 4 1/2 hours!  Each day is such a blessing, I cannot thank God enough for her!!!  

Sophia loves to cuddle, sleep, stick out her tongue, suck on my neck (or any one who is holding her) when she is hungry and just be held.  She is opening her eyes more and more each day, I LOVE just starring at her for hours :)

 Love the cross-eyed pic.....she's using her eyes and trying to adjust.

It has been a busy first 2 weeks with visitors daily....yes, daily :)  which is why I haven't posted much.  And our family/friends have been so wonderful with making sure we have dinner every night so Mama doesn't have to worry about it.  Also, Nana Kathy has been here almost daily to help with laundry, cleaning, etc.  Sophia is so blessed to have so many people in her life that love her!  It's starting to settle down now, so the next couple of weeks will be time for the 3 of us to get into our own routine.

 Love her!

trying to smile :)

1 comment: